Monday,November 18, 2019
WetumpkaCity Hall, 212 S. Main St.
6:00p.m. Work Session/Council Meeting to follow but no later than 7:00 p.m.
Citizensí Comments (Ord. 2016-8)
∑ Boards & Committees
∑ Agenda Items
∑ Call to Order MayorJerry Willis
∑ Pledge of Allegiance
∑ Roll Call
∑ Approval of Minutes-Council Meeting held on November4, 2019.
1. Ordinance 2019-11 amendment to the lodging tax ordinance. (City Attorney)(second read)
2. Permission to purchase four police vehicles off state bid contract. (G.Benton) (second)
4. Permission to purchase three pickups from state surplus not to exceed$67,000. (T. Grier) (second)
5. Approve electrical services for utility building. (G. Willis) (second)
1. Permission to enter into memorandum of understanding with the Board ofEducation for School Resource Officers.
2. Permission to purchase Christmas decorations for new light poles to matchcurrent decorations.
3. Permission to purchase recreational equipment for the MLK RecreationalCenter.
4. Ordinance 2019-___ dog tetheringordinance. (first read)
5. Permission for the Order of Cimarron to host Mardi Gras activities inGold Star Park on February 22, 2019.
Announcements & Adjourn