Monday, June 17, 2019
Wetumpka City Hall, 212 S. Main St.
6:00 p.m. Work Session/Council Meeting tofollow but no later than 7:00p.m.
Citizensí Comments (Ord. 2016-8)
∑ Boards & Committees
∑ Agenda Items
∑ Call to Order MayorJerry Willis
∑ Pledge of Allegiance
∑ Roll Call
∑ Approval of Minutes-Council Meeting held on June3, 2019 and special meeting held May 29, 2019.
1. Request from MainStreet Wetumpka for utility assistance for Alleyway. (second)
2. Permission topurchase Exmart 60 inch mower for the MLK, soccer and football fields at a cost$8,700. (T. Grier)(second)
1. ProfessionalService Agreement for one year in amount of $32,000-Recreation & LeisureServices for Coach Ron Dickerson-(Admin)
2. Ordinance No. 2019-____petition by J. Heath and Jada Loftin to rezone property located at 508 W. BridgeStreet from R 2.6-Low Density Residential to B-4 Business ConservationDistrict. (first read) (D. Robison)
3. Permission toadvertise public hearing for property located at 508 W. Bridge Street from R2.6-Low Density Residential to B-4 Business Conservation District. (D. Robison)
Announcements & Adjourn